Thursday, August 4, 2011

Favorite Things Friday and New Grab Buttons

I wanted to share that I fixed my Grab Buttons. At first I had a problem with the "Favorite Things Friday" button showing up way too big. Now it should show the correct size.

Kat’s Purrfect Boutique









Go to this Link to find the "stuff" to grab my buttons.


I have invested the big $1.99 so that I can show pictures on my linky party. I'm hoping this will encourage more people to join me. It's no fun to have a party with out blog party goers, so please join me for a cup of coffee, tea, or lemonade. We can sit in the air-conditioned living room or bare the heat on my wicker furniture under a big fruitless Mulberry Tree. I have several of those trees and boy do they make shade.


Here are the links to my Friday Favorites that I've done so far:
















My Favorite Things #5- Favorite Children's Movies



My Favorite Things #6- Color Vintage Sea Images




My Favorite Things #7 Black and White Vintage Sea Images


Linked to

A Marvelous Mess


What will # 8 be?  Check out next Friday to find out.







2 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Love those vintage images, especially the ones of the Sea. Thanks for visiting my blog. ~ Abby

Theresa said...

Hi there, love your rose image & it would be great to swim in a pool like that one.
DearCreatives.com