Friday, July 22, 2011

Favorite Things Friday#7: Free Color Ocean Images

Here are some lovely vintage Ocean and Nautical Images to print and/or save to your files.  Just click on the picture and right click to "save as".  Next Friday I'm going to post black and white Ocean and Nautical Images, so please come back then.  I'll have those posted sooner.  I accidentally put in the wrong date when I scheduled this.  oops!



As you can see, I used some of these images when I redid my Blog Banner with a Summer theme (did you see my patriotic theme?)   You can see that here.




















Most of these Images I got from The Graphic Fairy but i also got images from http://magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com




I'm sharing this post @  














and Mosaic Monday @  The Red House



No comments: