Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Bedroom

My bedroom and Kitchen are coming along real well.  The kitchen is done and my bedroom is almost done.  Right now I'm mostly working on organizing the things I want in there.  In one corner I'm going to have my office with 2 tables side by side.  One Table will be for the computer with a keyboard and the second table will be for crafts or to spread stuff out.


I will have 2 tables side by side.


My lamp is old and needs a lampshade so I'm buying new table lamps that I want.  This will look perfect on my nighstand and match my pale pink walls and my amish quilt.  I will be doing a product review of my table lamp in the near future.

Once I have my extra wall shelves I'm going to display my Barbie Collection (these are addition to the ones I sell.  Speaking of selling, I finally sold one of my Parisienne Barbies.  She is a beauty!  I still have one left (see index for Barbies on sale).


Parisienne Barbie for 50th Anniversary
Mary Poppins has been one of my favorite Movies.

No comments: