Thursday, July 29, 2010

31 Days to a Better Blog Day 11- Stuff to write blogs about

I've been going through my blogs and thinking of ideas to blog upon.  I looked at the subjects I've already blogged on:  Barbies, my cats, fibromyalgia, and more.  Here are a list of ideas that I thought of:

1. Things I want for my bedroom/office (see Wednesday July, 28, 2010)

2. Things I'm making.














3. Favorite Vacations

Sweden - Culture Smart!: the essential guide to customs & culture



4.Favorite food
Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa Mix, Double Chocolate, 16-Ounce Tins (Pack of 4)


5.Favorite Clothes for the summer season clothes












6. Favorite colors

Pink and Green 



7. Favorite graphic images



8. Tweens
    clothes, problems, ask for help or give advice, music, survival tips and more

The Everything Tween Book: A Parent's Guide to Surviving the Turbulent Pre-Teen Years (Everything Series)

9. My kitchen remodel.













10. Clip board I made for the office corner (work in progress).

1 comment:

Sunny said...

#6. Gee, I thought it was black and orange ;). Tell the cat it is cute.