Wednesday, July 21, 2010

31 Days to a Better Blog. Day 1- An Elevator Pitch



I started to work on this last week because I knew I was going to be busy this week.  When I started my elevator pitch it turned into the complete "about me" page in my blog.  I was really motivated after learning about elevator pitches.

The short version is this:

My blog started out as an extention of my e-BAY store "Kat's Purrfect Boutique".  I named my blog Kat's Almost Purrfect World because my life is far from perfect and I wanted to connect to my love of cats and my name
 Kat harine.  Anyways,  I realized that my blog would be more fun if it was about me, my daughter, my cats and my life.  I wanted to share what it's like to have fibromyalgia and why I started to sell Barbies and more online.

If you want to read more about me, click on my About Me page.

No comments: