Wednesday, July 21, 2010

31 Days to a Better Blog Day 2 - lists within Posts



I was having a hard time thinking of things to list.  I finally thought of a list that well help me with future blogs and organizing them.

2010 Remodel:  What's Done and not done yet

1)   Living Room:  floors, rearranged, got rid of junk and found homes for the stuff kept.
2)   Natalie's Room:  Painted Walls with pink and white on top and fushia under the chair rail, Painted Closet, Floors, New Bedding, changed window treatments with new bows, got a black ottoman storage container, trash can and wall/floor mirror. 
3)  Master Bedroom:  Walls painted light pink, floors, furniture moved around, starting to organize crafts and office stuff.
4) Office:  Painted walls dark yellow, floors done.
5) Hallways:  Painted off white, floor done.
6) Kitchen:  floors, new counter, new sink, new faucet, cabinets painted white, knobs removed and polished instead of painting black, new rug, new towels, cabinets reorganized.  Some pictures returned to original place.
7) Outside:  Flowers planted, old wicker spray painted white, new cushions and pillows (pillows sewn by me).  All patio furniture cleaned.  Left over cabinet put on top of old microwave cart to create a gardening counter/party-drinks counter.
8) More flowers for the front yard.

Needs to be done:

1)  Cabinet roll out shelves put under stove top (kitchen).
2)  New curtains for closet, shelves and pictures put up, finish making clip board, continue to organize office and craft stuff.
3)  Set up etsy store with wedding dress and other "vintage" stuff.  When you're married over 20 years that is easy to think of what is "vintage".
4)  Buy 2 Vika Desks from Ikea for bedroom's office area.  Think of what should go over bed that is earthquake safe.  Ideas are:  Poster, wallies, hand painted, wreath, and more.
5) Paint bathrooms and get vanities for them (probably done another year).
6) Put new shower curtain up in main bathroom.
7)  Bedside lamps for master bedroom.
8)  Chandelier lamp for Natalie's room.


I'll probably think of more and remember more tomorrow.  This gives me an idea of what has been going on.  A lot!!

My sister and her boyfriend were hired to paint and put in the kitchen stuff and the laminate wood floors.  When I get my pictures I'll post them.  My camera broke so I'm waiting for pictures from my sister.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I need to make a list like this. There is so much I want to do, but money is a big issue of course.

Thanks for the visit.