Sunday, March 6, 2016

Free St. Patrick's Day Images

Almost every year I celebrate St. Patrick's day by decorating, eating corned beef and cabbage and lately eating soda bread.


The other day I shared a tutorial on how to remove backgrounds on a picture to create a ping, so I could create a Facebook Cover.

You can see this live here:



Yesterday I took the background off this cat




and then created a button with this paper:



Here is the cat png

Here is the finished button:





I have a special place where I save images that I use on my blog.  I have it broken down for different holidays and more.  Here is a link to all of the St. Patrick's Day images I've saved and tinkered with.


Here is my St. Patrick Day Posts from



 2012










Have fun saving and using my images for your own St. Patrick's Day projects.










No comments: