Thursday, December 3, 2015

New Christmas Blog Header and Background from Linnea @Vintage Made for You

Linnea, at Vintage Made for You, has helped me make my blog beautiful again.  I just love her digital Vintage Art.  She is also from my family's home country, Sweden.  I have used her backgrounds and headers many times and have loved everyone of them.

Here are some other other headers that she has created for Christmas.  They all have backgrounds to match.  You just have to upload them into a program like photoshop, picmonkey or ribbet (formally known is picnik.com).  There you can add your blog name and resize it to fit your blog's width.






Here are some free images she has created and shared:







and last a post Footer for the Bottom of your blog:



Please say hello to Linnea and tell her God Jul (Merry Christmas in Swedish).











No comments: