Thursday, December 10, 2015

LAST CHANCE COOKIE LEE SALE

In January I went to a Cookie Lee Conference and was told by it's new owner, Debbie Millar, that Cookie Lee was now called ViVI for  Vision, Inspiration, Value and Independence.  I posted about that here.  



Since I've had major health issues I haven't been able to sell and be involved like I had hope.  In October I had surgery and am feeling much better.  Right now I'm focusing on preparing for the holidays.  Anyways...   There are still some amazing Cookie Lee Jewelry that is available at incredible prices.  Below I've created a few Collages showing before and after prices.  The links, online, aren't available to the public, so you'll have to go through me to order these great prices.  I can send you a work order for you to pay.  Please take advantages of these amazing deals.



Click on the picture to see a larger image.

Below are 2 necklaces that didn't fit in this collage:



I had this necklace and gave it to my niece.
Now I wish I hadn't.  Since I can get it for such a great price I'm going to get another for myself. 

Here are some Bracelets and Earrings:


and one for set of Crystal Earrings for $3!!!


If you want to see MORE go to my Website at:  http://www.bevivi.com/katharinedevinney

I hope you become my new customer.








No comments: