Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mad Hatter Tea Party

Last year I created a Mad Hatter Tea Party and shared it with my next door neighbors.  This year I didn't have a new party yet. I'll take out my party stuff for my husband's birthday next week.





In January I completed my craft post that I started a year ago.  It is about a hearts and crowns banner for Valentine's Day, a Mad Hatter Tea Party or game night.






Here is a link to some Alice in Wonderland Paper dolls.  There are other Alice Paper Dolls on Pinterest too.


Now go to Vanessa's Party to see the rest of the Participants.




8 comments:

Cobblestone Prims said...

Happy unbirthday to you
Hugs
Kerstin

aspiritofsimplicity said...

happy un birthday to you and a happy real birthday to your husband next week.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your husband.

Christina Paul said...

That banner is such a clever idea!
and Happy birthday to the hubby!

Laura S Reading said...

Merry Unbirthday! I am sure you are going to have a delightful time. Thank you for the resources.
http://dogsmomvisits.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-fanciful-twists-8th-annual-virtual.html

Vanessa {a fancifultwist} said...

Oh yes, your party will be fab, lucky hubby!! Happiest Mad tea party wishes! <3, Vanessa

Anne said...

You will have a most delightful party!!
Hugs,
Anne

Anne said...

Dear Katharine...Thank you so much for visiting me, and I just had to tell you...my Great Grandmother's maiden name was Katherine Divinney... just a slight spelling difference!