Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Un-Birthday-Mad Teaparty Crafts


Mad Hatter Tea Party continues with Alice in Wonderland crafts that I found on Pinterest and other places:



Like I said in another post, you can find so much Alice stuff. This Harajuku Dolls Japanese fabric would be great as a skirt or curtain.  Or you could just use the border for a fun party runner.  Here is one of my favorites:







Sweet Suitors






I used this paper for my tags and invitation.,  Scrapbook Paper found on Etsy




Everything Alice Craft Book

Free Alice in Wonderland Coloring Pages


Here:


and here:





Last but not least, here is a link to my first 
Mad Hatter Party, with Bookmarks from the 2010 movie.



I wonder what will happen with my Tea Party next year.  I hope to see you then too.










No comments: