Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mad Tea Party at Fanciful Twist Blog


I just found out about a fun online event being hosted by the Fanciful Twist.  It is the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.  I loved the new movie by Disney,  Alice in Wonderland.  I've always enjoyed Johnny Depp acting in Tim Burton's movies.  Alice in Wonderland has always been one of those stories that were facinating and confusing to children.  I studied the story in Children's Literature in College.  The new movie has so many meanings and everyone what they could relate to.  I love movies that means something to all ages.
I always thought it would be fun to do an Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party.  Just think of the props....so fun!  My cousin did one for her daughter when she was 5.  She had stuff all over and it was so amazing.  I wish I had taken pictures that day.

When Alice in Wonderland first came out, this past Spring,  Disney's Family site had bookmarks to print.   I printed mine on white card stock and put packing tape on the front and back to preserve it.  I gave them to my daughter and her friends.  I had to make multiple copies because they all loved it.  I chose the one with the white queen.  Check them out, if you're a fan you'll love them.

4 comments:

madhatterfan said...

Thanks for posting the link to the Fanciful Twist. I can't believe I still haven't been able to see the movie. I guess I'll have to catch it on DVD.

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

I highly recommend seeing the movie. It's great! Have fun today with the Online party and thanks for letting me participate. :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Mad Tea Party!!!

Lindsey

Scrap Vamp said...

Thank you for inviting me to tea! I enjoyed the visit!