Monday, April 4, 2011

April Collage for Mosaic Monday

The other day I created a new Header for my Blog. I used the program at Picnik to create the collage.



Here are the images I used and was considering.  They are all so beautiful!  







This is from an old Alice in Wonderland book.







I got the images from The Graphic Fairy, Magic Moonlight and Photobucket. I love to work with Vintage Images and the first two places has tons of them. The best part is that they are free! I have a list of other free images on my blog roll page (toward the bottom).  Please feel free to "steal" them from me.




I'm linking this to:


Mosaic Monday @  The Red House
http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/


and
Brag Monday @  Graphic Fairy

The Graphics Fairy

and

Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

No comments: