Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day



If you can't read this, it says:

An Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sunshine ward upon you face.
The rains fall off softly upon your paths
And until we meet again, 
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

At my old church we sang this song for everyone that was moving to another church or state.  It always makes me cry.  Either because someone is moving away or the beauty of the song.  It was sung for us when we moved away and I cried even more then, but I had hope for the future in a new place with a new baby.  

Now I'm off to put the corned beef and cabbage in the Crockpot.  Have a great St. Patrick's Day Everyone.

P.S.  I'm Swedish, not Irish, but I love Corned Beef and Cabbage and the color green. :)


No comments: