Monday, March 21, 2011

Free March Calendar Image to Print

Hi,  When I was student teaching I got copies of all the months from the Kindergarten teacher I worked with.  I would teach Calendar activities with my 2nd graders and also with my daughter's primary Elementary School Classes.  All the students loved to color the calendars in.  In order to use the Calendars every year they have no dates on them.  You would have to show your child/children another Calendar with that month's dates.  You can also point out that the months don't have the same days, etc...  Anyways, I know it's late for March but  here is the March Calendar.  At the end of the month I'll share April.


Click on picture to get a larger image.  When you print it, it should fill a 8x10 piece of paper.

Have fun with this. :)



No comments: