Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Time for Halloween Again




Can't believe it's almost Halloween.  The evenings are finally starting to cool off and make it feel like it's Fall.  We always have such a long Summer and the cool weather is always welcomed when it gets here.

I found a cute background and header at Itkupilli's website again.  Here are the links to this background and header.  My current Halloween background Here and my new Halloween Header is Here.  This is actually from this bloggers old background site but I just love all her backgrounds.  She also has some really creepy, if that is your thing, too.




Last year I had surgery a few days before Halloween and couldn't go to my friend's yearly party.  I hope that she has a party this year too.  I love Halloween and the day before is my birthday.  I have so much to celebrate since it's a year since I had my adenoma removed.  My health hasn't been the greatest, with a flu/sinus infection, but at least I'm healthier than I was a year ago.

My latest adventure is that I've signed up with Rover.com.  I just finished watching a Shaffordshire Terrier/Labrador tonight.  I'm going to miss Jordan.  He is such a sweetheart!  I may get to take care of him at the end of the month.  I hope so!!!  On Friday I'm getting a new dog for the weekend.  We don't have dogs because Kurt doesn't want one, so this is my way of getting to spend time with wonderful dogs and get paid doing it. :)  




No comments: