Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How To Create a Dishwasher Clean-Dirty Magnet

I've always wanted a Clean/Dirty Magnet for our dishwasher.  Kurt, Natalie and I are always questioning each other to see if the dishes are clean or not.  Our dishwasher is old and we have hard water, so it's not always easy to tell if they are clean or dirty.
You can buy this at Amazon or make one yourself.




First I uploaded this image, from Freeprettythingsforyou.com, on to Picmonkey.com  
Then  I added the typ function and typed out clean.  I increased the size to look the best this background.
Mine is size aprox. 90  After this I used the rotation button and turned it upside down.
On the "bottom"  I typed dirty and reset that size too.

Isn't this cool?


I wanted a bit more so I added a divider from Shabby Blogs.com

Now it will look like this.

Laminate the paper after printing it on card stock.  Then add a self adhesive magnet to the sign.  I used a roll of magnet stuff that I bought at Amazon.


No comments: