Monday, April 13, 2015

More Beautiful Images from Linnea at "Vintage Made for You"



Have you ever wondered where I get some of my lovely images, headers and backgrounds?  I share them on my page, Favorite Digital Images, and on Favorite Blogs to Read (which I recently cleaned up).  I always make note of where I get my blog stuff on the right column.  Right now I'm using the background and header from "Vintage Made for You".  Linnea lives in Sweden and creates beautiful and lush images that we can use for free.  She has recently posted the images below and asks us to just use it for personal use and not sell them.  You can find more at her blog

Here is the note that comes with each picture:  Click on the picture before saving.  
Each image will be about 800 px wide and can be used as you want and feel.  
But only for personal use not for anything you have in mind to sell. 








Please visit Linnea's blog and see the rest of her gorgeous designs.

No comments: