Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cath Kidston Pillow Inspires Living Room Remodel


The last time I redid my livingroom colors was in 2007.  How time flies!  Since I started blogging, in 2008 I've have loved the Shabby Chic.  I started an aqua and red Pinterest board and have been looking at materials in those colors and more since then.  You wouldn't believe how much I've pinned.




A year ago I bought this pillow cover and was using it in my bedroom that has pink and aqua in it.  When my sister moved our Aunt Anna Stina from Stockholm, Sweden she had to put tons of her furniture in storage.  She asked if I would use 2 red chairs and a birch table. Since the table is still in storage, I haven't seen it or a picture of it yet. 
Don't know if this is the actual chair or a similar chair.
I found some adorable pillows using Cath Kidston materials and one that matches the budgies pillow.  I have already bought the bicycle pillow here and have the other pillows on hold.  I also need to find a couch and recliner slipcover too.  








I'll share more about my before, during and after as time goes on.  We're having major bathroom work done so that has to be done first.  I can dream and collect stuff in the meantime.  I also have tons of cleaning and organizing to do.

This post is linked to several blog parties found on this page.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those pillows an the colors. The bicycle pillow is my favorite.