Thursday, February 27, 2014

Isn't this Peacock Image Gorgeous?

I just got my order from Vista Print, which is a T-shirt with this image on it:


Andrea, from the Cottage Market, created this using the Graphic Fairy's images.  I have been admiring this collage and eventually want to print it and put it in my bedroom.  I'm going to pair it with a print I got from Vanessa at  Anyways, I love images of Peacocks and I decided to create an inexpensive T-shirt and Mouse pad with this design.  Isn't it amazing how fast mouse pads get icky? 


 I'm being treated for thyroid nodules.  So far my right nodule is fine.  My left side has been sent in for extra testing.




My bedroom is a very soft pink and I have blue and accents.  I want to bring more turquoise into my room so I'm going to paint a few things and more.  

I'm going to put the peacock picture and my picture by Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist together.  I'll have to take a picture of my print but it's similar to this one.

I'll keep you posted with my room and my thyroid issues.




No comments: