Saturday, September 7, 2013

Halloween Digital Art Challenge




I've been invited to create a card using the Freebie Images from the blog:  Create with TLC.  She wants more people to join her Design Team.  What I need to do is create a digital, using her digital art, once a week and then she will give me 3 digital items.  Two will be her choice and one will be my choice.  This is a challenge I can sink my teeth into.  If you want to join the challenge go this link.

Since Halloween is almost here I'm going to create a few Halloween Signs or Cards. 





These digital art group costs $1.30 which I think is reasonable for digital art.  This item can be found in her store.


Next week I'll share another card I created.  In the meantime, please check out The Creations with TLC.

I'm also sharing this post at these blog parties.