Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Digital Halloween Freebies by Far, Far Hill

Have you ever been to Far, Far Hill's blog? 






She has amazing free digital images that you can print or use on your blogs and digital scrapbooks.  She also sells images that coordinate with all the free stuff.

Today I just downloaded this collection:


Go here to find the download information.  If you click on the regular download it will give you a zip drive that you just have to extract.

The next two images and files can be found in her store.  See the links on her side bar.  I watermarked them with my blog name to protect the images since they aren't freebies.

Store Link for Grey Fairy


Link for Pink Fairy is Here.



I'm hoping to buy these images from Far, Far Hill.  They are only $2 a piece which I think is very fair for such wonderful images.  When you open the freebies you will see that there are a lot of images and work that has gone into each image.  

Later today I'm going to download her 2014 Calendar Images.  Evidentaly you can only download one set of free images at a time.  I could wait for 30 plus minutes but I have other stuff to do.









No comments: