Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their friends and family.




I created this last year from an image I got from Karen, at The Graphic Fairy.  I shared these posts here and here. Karen has amazing vintage Thanksgiving and other vintage images to share.  Karen has been very generous with her images and lets people resell things using her images all the time.  So far I've only used them on my blog and small things like book marks.

Thanksgiving Place Cards I've created.  Please feel free to use and share.

from the Graphic Fairy

Also from the Graphic Fairy


My husband and I are doing Thanksgiving, with our daughter Natalie for the first time.  We normally spend it with other family members but chose to spend it alone this year.  The good thing is that we'll have left overs.  Yum!

No comments: