Saturday, September 1, 2012

KAT'S PURRFECT BOUTIQUE POST

When I found out that I had Fibromyalgia I've been trying different ways to make money online. I sold stuff on ebay and the fees were killing me. I've tried selling jewelry and that didn't work. Anyways, I'm finally figuring out how to make money as an Amazon.com Affiliate. Today I figured out how to create a store with items that I like and more. The first category I created is TOYS because I started with selling Barbies online.


I'm selling this doll for $34.99 (includes shipping to the USA).  If  you want it shipped, ask me and I'll quote you a shipping cost.


 On my sidebar I have links to books and other stuff. If you link on my store and buy something there I will get a small percentage. If you continue to shop, after looking at my store, I will also get credit. Amazon sells everything from Apples to Zebras (Ok maybe not live zebras, but you get the idea.)

  Thanks for looking, Katharine 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
They are relatively easy to maintain and are a great pet for a senior wanting a full-time companion. This would cause you and the dog more stress than it would prevent. Giving pets as gifts to kids or friends is therefore presumptuous and irresponsible.