Thursday, September 20, 2012

How To Get Organized: Plan It, Then Do It!

Reduce Stress With Better Organization
How To Get Organized: Plan It, Then Do It!
Sale! $.99 this week!
How To Get Organized

How To Get Organized is an easy to follow step by step guide designed to help you organize your time better. It includes pre-made schedules and lists and help for making your own customized schedules to fit your family!
Get it for $.99 now through Monday ONLY! Learn more here!






Tawra, her husband Mike and 4 children live in Colorado. In five years, they paid off $20,000 personal debt on an average income of $22,000 per year. Now that the debt is out of the way and their income is higher they’re rapidly paying off their house and you can too!

As a single mother of two, Jill started her own business without any capital and paid off $35,000 debt in 5 years on $1,000 a month income. She then raised two teenagers alone on $500 a month income after becoming disabled with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.


Shortly after I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, in 2005, I found "Living on a Dime" that is written by a Mother/Daughter Team,

Jill and Tawra. In their newsletter they share how to save money in cleaning products, grocery shopping, how to pay off bills and more. 
Now they have written a how to organize e-book that can be downloaded on Kindle for 99 cents. 
I was thinking..oh great I don't have a Kindle but then I read this info:
This ebook is formatted specifically for the Amazon KindleReaders and can be viewed on many popular e-book readers. If you don’t have a portable reader, you can download a free program from Amazon.com that enables you to read Kindleebooks on your PC or Mac.
Wow!  I just downloaded the reader and it was easy!  If you don't have a Kindle, you can download the reader too.

 I know that Jill, Tawra and Tawra's husband, Mike can give me the information that will help me get organized.

These are my big problems in my life: my fibromyalgia, getting out of debt, feeding my family for less and getting
organized. I feel blessed to find this site and I know that you will too. So go to this link to find Living on a Dime and to this link to learn how to organized too.


No comments: