Sunday, September 4, 2011

Natalie's PInk "Ice Cream Parlor" Room June,2010

I've been meaning to upload more pictures of my daughter's room but haven't done it yet. I wanted to share this one picture I have. I had my sister,Anne-Marie,paint my kitchen and our bedrooms. She went all out in Natalie's room. :)




Everyone says it looks like an ice cream parlor and I have to agree. The top half is pink and white stripes with a white chair rail and the bottom in a dark fushia. We bought her the pink damask bedding from Target to match. I got her a few things with black accents and I'll share more photos another time.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Chalmers said...

Wow, if you hadn't sent me an email saying that was done without painting tape I wouldn't have imagined it could look so good! hats off to a great looking room! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Looks lovely, like Serendipity. Fantastic Job!