Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello Kitty Halloween Button Tutorial/Freebie Part Two

(I found my post)  Part Two  (to see part one go here)


Do you like this image or...




this one in black and white?



Here are some gift tags:


Again, click on the image to save it larger, then right click. You can also right click it on the smaller size to get a smaller dpi (pixel dots per square inch).


If you need an even smaller size, let me know and I can re-size it for you. I do my re-sizing in picnik.com.






Update:  I've turned this image into Baby Creepers, Bibs & Trick or Treat Bags.  I can also have it made in T-shirts like I did with the Haunted House in almost all sizes for everyone.  Check it out in my Etsy Shop.


I'm linking this to:








http://thegraphicfairy.blogspot.com

Tickled Pink at 504 Main













HookingupwithHoH










Photobucket

No comments: