Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello Kitty Halloween Button Tutorial/Freebie Part One

(Yeah!  I found my post)




Have you ever used blingee.com.  Here is a blingee I created. In Blingee they have all sorts of stamps that you can put on your pictures.  To start with you need to have a picture, so I used this background as my "picture".


From Background Fairy


  After I uploaded the background I added the Hello Kitty Button and the Spider Web.  Then I saved it to my files.

I took this image
and uploaded it to picnic.com and cropped it, which got rid of the Blingee sign.  You can also get a pro account and remove the blingee buttons which I've done on a few blog buttons.  Now that I found picnic.com I usually just crop it.  




Anyways, in picnic, I cropped the image into a square and added the spider and bat.
Then I framed it.


and Black and White Frame


You can save the images by click on them to get a larger size and then right clicking it.  Enjoy!




HookingupwithHoH









See part two for gift tags and more...




















Photobucket