Friday, May 20, 2011

My House Sketch Done by Amy of Maison Decor

Over a month ago I won a sketch from Amy @ Maison's Decor, of my house.  I told her, in the entry, that I wanted the sketch so that my daughter had a sketch to remember the house she lived in when she was born.  We have lived here for 14 years.  My daughter will be 14 in November.  Here is the post I talked about winning.

Here are a few pictures that I sent her:






This morning I opened my igoogle.com page and found that Amy had blogged about my sketch.  Wow!!!  Talk about feeling popular.  Her blog says, Sketch of Kat's House.  My house!!!








I feel so honored to have won the contest and to have a sketch to remember my home forever, even if I move. Thanks Amy!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thank you so much for the tips! I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things so I can definitely use the help. Loving the vintage feel of your blog, very sweet!