Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet Me Monday




Questions:



1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?
2. What appliance is used the most in your house?
3. Do you wear make-up every day?
4. What is your worst pet-peeve?
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Answers:

1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?
I used to watch Soaps.  First it started out when I had mononucleousis when I was 14.  My friends had been introducting me to soaps the summer before.  When  I was home alone for several months I had nothing else to watch.  Remember this is the days before cable TV.  My favorite was All My Children.  I started watching them again when I went back to college and again when I was home with my baby.  When I was going to start subbing I quit cold turkey and have only gone back a few times.  Now I have HGTV, STYLE, and Lifetimes to watch. lol  Those are more fun to me now.

The Official All My Children Trivia Book


2. What appliance is used the most in your house?

The Microwave.  It should be the washer/dryer and dishwasher but the reality is that microwave is used at all hours.  Warm up my coffee, defrost meat, cook baked potatoes, cook brocoli and peas, and of course warm up my nachos for a late night snack. lol

Sharp R-230KW 800-Watt 4/5-Cubic-Foot Compact Microwave, WhiteEl Rio Regular Nacho Cheese Sauce with Jalapeno Peppers, 15-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)



3. Do you wear make-up every day?

No.  I used to but then I was working, going to school or going to church.  I do now when I'm going somewhere special, a social ocassion and to the mall.  Since I got fibro I sometimes have to force myself out of the house and then I don't have time for fixing my face.  I usually wear something on my lips and Oil of Olay 15 every day.


Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion for Normal Skin, SPF 15, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)


4. What is your worst pet-peeve?

People being rude with cell phones.  I hate when people stay on the phone while they are suppose to be visiting with you.  One time I was carpooling with my stepsister.  We had taken the kids to the movies and it was Christmas time.  She told me she had calls to make.  I know that our time is precious but when people do that to me I feel unvalued like my time isn't important too.  I know there are other people who she would never do this with.  It has happened more than once or twice.

I also hate when people are shopping with their friends and holding a young child's hand while they yack on the phone.  Now sometime's it's important to get some information passed but if I'm busy I don't stay on the phone.  When my daughter tries to do that to me I remind her that I don't do that to her.  To me that is time to  interact with your children, friends or whomever.
Samsung S5233 Unlocked CellPhone--International Version with No Warranty (Black)

5. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Turkey!  Yum!

100 Awesome Sandwich Recipes (Penny Books)


I'm linking this post to Never Growing Old.

No comments: