Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet Me Monday 8-30-2010




Today is the 12th Edition of Meet Me on Monday.  Do you ever wonder about the people who read your blogs or the blogs you read?  Well here is a linky party where everyone shares their answers to random questions created by Java at Never Grow Older.

Here are this week's Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?

2. Do you make your bed everyday?

3. How often do you go to the hair salon?

4. What do you dip your French fries in?

5 Do you shop with coupons?



My Question and Answers:

1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?  Sour cream and Onion


Lay's Potato Chips, Sour Cream & Onion, 1.5-Ounce Large Single Serve Bags (Pack of 64)


2. Do you make your bed everyday? No


Dance On the BedMolly the Great's Messy Bed: A Book About Responsibility (Character Education With Super Ben and Molly the Great)


3. How often do you go to the hair salon? Every few months.  I should go every 6-8 weeks but it ends up being more like 15-18 weeks.  My hair is thin and curly so it looks much better when I've had it trimmed.  I have no good excuse.  Time just gets away from me.
TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender, Leave-In Conditioner 8 fl oz (237 ml)



4. What do you dip your French fries in?
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing & Topping, Original, 20-Ounce Easy Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 6)Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 20-Ounce Easy Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 6)


Usually ketchup but if I have something with ranch dressing, I dip it in that too.

5. Do you shop with coupons?  Yes, especially restaurant coupons.  I love a bargan and can't get enough coupons.  I'll admit though, that I don't use enough grocery shopping.



What are your answers?

1 comment:

Linda... said...

Hi! I am a new blogger and am following you through Meet me on Monday; please follow me back. I enjoyed browsing your blog. Have a nice day.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com