Friday, June 11, 2010

Thanks to my computer genius cousin I figured out how to switch back to blogger.

I wanted to switch back to blogger because it's an easier format to blog and advertise. I thought I should have it connected to the one that goes with my website. Well that wasn't working as well as I wanted it to work. Now I'm going to just the site refer to this blog http://katspurrfectboutique.blogspot.com/. As it turns out it was harder to switch from google to my domain and real easy to turn it back. When I talked to support from my domain and they said I needed the IP from google. Well that sounds easy but it's not. I was trying to think..How am I going to get this to work. I need blogger..for my sanity, for blog frog, for my estore..on and on.

Then I remembered that my cousin is a computer genius and he can help me. Mind you he is an inventor and has his own company so I thought it would be afew days before I heard from him. Erik contacted me with in 5 minutes. He asked me to give more details, so in the best way possible I explained what I needed and he gave me a link that would work.

After all that I felt really dumb about not being able to figure it out on my own. Oh well!! He helped me do it and now I'm a happy blogger. :) now I can start support other Bloggers while they support me.

Yeah!

Thanks Erik!

No comments: