Saturday, April 5, 2014

Calendar for April to Color In

When I was Student Teaching I did one session in 3rd Grade and one session in Kindergarten.  They were both great experiences for getting ready to teach, but I got so much more out of my Kindergarten experience.  I worked with Patty Snow at Denker Elementary in Gardena, California.  She was so organized and enthusiastic.  She had every detail for lessons, prepared materials and centers organized so well that she could just go in her files and duplicate what she had done the year before.  At the time she had been teaching for about 20 years.  When I had my 2nd grade class I was able to create fantastic learning centers that my class really enjoyed.

In addition to giving me great advice, she gave me these cute Calendar print outs.  Here is one for the month of April.  If you go to this link, you will find more printouts.





No comments: