Saturday, January 18, 2014

Valentine Freebies

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately.  I've been having health issues and I'll give more of an update soon.  I hope everyone is enjoying the new Year.  In the meantime here are some freebies that I've found in the past few.  I love sharing Freebies especially like to highlight other bloggers that share freebies too.

Starting with Keren, from Free Pretty Things For You shares stuff all the time.  Last year she shared some adorable vintage Valentine cards from "Creative Breathing".  Here is a sample of what she shared:



Keren also shared this adorable Valentine Wreath.  Go here to get the details:



Here is a link to some of my Valentine Images that I've collected from other Bloggers and More:



I created this using a cat from The Graphic Fairy and framed it using Picmonkey.  This cat looks just like my Pepsi.



Here is a photo of Pepsi and my daughter from 8 years ago.  She's 8 here and now she's 16!!!

Have fun using these images.  Look at each Bloggers rules on using the images for Commercial use.


Update info:  Since Picnic closed and Picmonkey was opened some of the same editing frames have changed.  Recently I found that http://www.ribbet.com/  has all the picnic stuff. :)



No comments: