Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Blogs to find Vintage Images

I just love to look at Vintage Images from any era weither it's Victorian or  50's Kitch.  I found two new sites that have lovely images to share.

The first one, Lilac & Lavendar, was found at The Graphic Fairy where I find most of my images.  She had created beautiful gift tags.  Anyways, on her site she shared where she had gotten her images.  Here is one of her work, using vintage images.  Here are some Spring Gift tags.


Then I found the site The Bumble Button and fell in love with more images.  Here are a few images that I framed.


This 19th Century Painting can be found here.



The English Cottages can be found here.


You may copy any of these images.  Please go to the original sources to see what other goodies they have to share.

Right now I'm playing with the heart and tulip doilies I found at the Dollar Tree.  I'll share with you, what I create, another time.  I'm also painting a garden pot for my Step-Dad's birthday which is in Early March so I need to get busy.  







4 comments:

mopeds said...

This painting is very natural. I like all these colors it looks really very beautiful i like it so much. It is a great creativity.

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

I agree with Mopeds, I love the colors and softness of these photos/paintings that I found on these sites. Mopeds, Thanks for commenting.

Lilac & Lavender said...

Kat ~ Thanks so much for letting me know you've been sharing about my blog and tags (or labels, bookmarks, or whatever creative things you can come up with!) The Graphics Fairy and Bumble button are 2 of my favorites for free graphics as well! I've enjoyed my visit :) Hope you're having a great day!

large plastic storage containers said...

I agree with everyone. This painting is really too good. Painting is great passion for me. I always try to more and more best painting. You sharing here such a very beautiful paintings.