Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I love Pinterest!

I love Pinterest! I belong to pinterest but I don't know how to give out invites. Do you? I'd to love to share my invites with my readers. ...I guess I better ask around.


Here are a few of my favorite pins, most are under Outdoor Inspiration and one is under pink.  Can you guess which one? lol

Dinner under the trees.



Always wanted an outdoor bed.




Solar Mason Jar Lights from Etsy

Vanessa's yard.


At the Vintage Apple she has a pinterest party that sounds fun. I love to follow other people on pinterest. Check out my pinterest, then check out the Vintage Apple's Party.




google

3 comments:

Trish said...

an outdoor bed would be pretty cool on nice summer nights!
Trish's OH, How Pinteresting Post

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Hi Everyone, I need someone to tell me how to send Pinterest invites. Please share with me.

Thanks, Katharine

Natasha in Oz said...

Your pins are fabulous! I too love Pinterest and I host a Pinterest linky party every weekend. If you have time I'd love it if you could stop by and visit.

Also, if you want to invite people to join go to the pinterest home page and there should be something to click for inviting others at the very top of the page.

Take care and best wishes for a lovely weekend.

Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.