Sunday, May 8, 2011

If I had known


Here is a funny saying that I found:

If I had known ...


I always used my shampoo to wash the rest of my body while in the shower. It was just easier to lather up my hair and use the extra suds on my body instead of soap. Then I saw the words printed on my shampoo bottle “for extra volume and fullness”. No wonder I can’t lose weight! Now I’m using my dishsoap in the shower. It’s guaranteed to remove fat and other unwanted deposits that other soaps leave behind!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

This would be my mom, my sister, my brother and I if she lived a few hundred years ago.



2 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

Kat~ First off... Happy mothers day! Secondly I apologize for not coming by sooner..but it took me until tonight to read my comments from "that" post.
Thank you sooo much for your kind words and taking out the time to do so.
You have no idea what they all meant to me...
Smiles~
Cricket

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh...that was hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh!