Monday, February 7, 2011

I Won the Stylish Blogger Award

I'm so excited!!!  I won the Stylish Blogger Award.  I got awarded by Living it up in Bankrupt California which is where I live too.





put award button on home/design page with a link to this post


There are added rules involved with winning this award. First, and obvious,is to thank Carolyn of Living it up in Bankrupt California.  I also live in California so I can relate to her blog's title.  She loves the stop motion video that Natalie created.  You can see the video here, it's really worth your time to check it out.  The second thing is to write 7 things about myself.


7 Things about Me:

1.  My parents are from Sweden.  I’m a first generation American.
2.   I studied Fashion Merchandising at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) when I was 19-21.
3.  I did a radio commercial for a Christian Radio.  I did a testimonial for my Chiropractor who I also worked for.
4.  I was in Southern California Honor Choir.  600 High School singers, from San Diego to Central California tried out.  100 singers were chosen and out of the 100, 15 of them were from Santa Monica High.
5.  My mom’s sister married a count, in Sweden, so she is a countess.  When I was younger and people got snooty with me I’d say well my aunt is a countess (can you beat that?). lol
6.  I want to go to Disney World for my 50th Birthday.
7.    When I was 15 I lived with another family, for a year, so that I could go to school in Santa Monica, California.

1 comment:

Carolyn Watson-Dubisch said...

Looks Great Kat! I want to go to Disney World too. :)