Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CSN End Tables




Today I'm talking about end tables that you can find at http://www.allcoffeetables.com/ which is another CSN site. There is no end to what you can find at CSN. While I was surfing through this site I found the funniest thing. I have seen this idea before, but this is a fancy piece of furniture/catbox.







Look how beautiful the wood is on this cat box.  You open the hinged doors to find a sliding tray for litter removal.  In the top drawer you can find toys and treat storage for your Kitties. 








Personally, I would buy this end table instead.  It would work perfectly between my couch and big recliner.  I just want a little spot to put a cup of tea or coffee when I’m watching TV.

 If money wasn't an issue, I've always wanted a round table like the picture below.  Isn't that gorgeous?



What kind of end and coffee tables do you like in your living/family rooms?

1 comment:

Krista @ While He Was Napping said...

I actually have a lot of stuff going up for Christmas, including glass etched votive dishes, starting next week. If you're interested, I can let you know when they post. Thanks for the visit and sweet comment!

Krista