Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love My Job Chart

Flocked Polka Dot Strapless Net Holiday Party Gown Cocktail Prom Dress - MBlack Cloud Pie Bag - White X No SizeBlack Cloud Pie Bag - White X No SizeThe Black ParadeLast night I found a new site for parents.  It's called My Job Chart and can be found at  http://www.myjobchart.com/

Even with my 12 year old it's hard to keep track of what she does and what she doesn't (well except that I can see when her room is messy).  I figured that having a chart was better than wasting time and energy nagging her all day.  I'm going to show this to her tonight.  I hope she is excited as I am.  I think the rewards will help her enthusiasum.
The Black Parade
New CD
The Black Parade
Black Cloud Pie Bag - White X No Size
New Purse
Black Cloud Pie Bag - White X No Size

Flocked Polka Dot Strapless Net Holiday Party Gown Cocktail Prom Dress - M
Go Shopping with Mom or Dad
Flocked Polka Dot Strapless Net Holiday Party Gown Cocktail Prom Dress - M




What does everyone else use to motivate their family?
.

No comments: