Saturday, September 19, 2020

I'm back...

I haven't blogged in a long time because I've had health issues. The last 9 months have been scary with many issues with my Kidney. I can't say Kidneys because my left Kidney is dead. It's so scary. I was in the hospital two times with 3-4 days at a time. Then I had a surgery to remove a golf ball sized Kidney stone. I recently did a pee test where they have me pee for 24 hours and they check to see why I was creating Kidney stones. I had them 8 times over a 30 year period. Anyways, I recently saw my Urologist and he told me that I'm not getting enough Citric Acid, so I have to take pills for that. What's horrible is that I can't eat Potasium or very little of it. Everyone knows that bananas have Potasium, but it also counts potatoes, oranges, tomatoes and avocadoes. I recently had a bunch of guacamole and was sick for a week. So sad! Before I knew about my recent Kidney stones I was having severe back pain and was barely able to walk. I gained tons of weight. In the last 9 months I've lost 25 pounds and still need to loose another 20 plus pounds.

No comments: