Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Every year since 200....  I've joined Vanessa's Halloween Party.




I may have missed a year or two but I always at least look.  This year Natalie and I have been doing a few things to prepare.  It is both of our favorite Holiday.  For me it's cause it's the day after my birthday and I had many Halloween Birthday parties and for Natalie she loves to dress up and decorate.

Last night, while her dad was out, with friends, she and I worked on the house.  She kept on having great ideas and put more and more things on the porch.  She will probably put more before Thursday but this is how it looks so far.




Here is my sister Anne-Marie, my brother Erik and I (I'm the short blondie on the left).  My mom made our costumes.



I'll post our costumes, for Halloween 2013, next time. In the meantime I have my Birthday to celebrate on the 30th.

Now go to Vanessa's Party, at A Fanciful Twist to see more Halloween Parties.




2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Scary! Happy Halloween! My daughter doesn't like anything frightening yet.

Cece said...

I love it!! For someone who loves horror movies and all things scary I sure am slacking on Halloween. I'd love to come trick or treating at your house!!